Friday, April 1, 2011

And Baby Makes Three...

Hello! I'm new to blogging...long time lurker/first time poster but thanks to the encouragement of blogging friends here I am. Hopefully this will be a great way to keep family and friends updated on what we are up to, as boring as that might be. My life became a lot more exciting on December  29, 2010 when we welcomed our beautiful daughter Claire into the world. She is now 3 months old, growing bigger each day. When I was pregnant people would often describe this love that you instantly have for your child. I knew I would love her...of that I was certain...but I never imagined how this little girl could make me feel from the moment I held her. Kissed her sweet cheeks. Fed her. Saw her first smile. We love our girl so much! Pic above taken by Jill Bruss (TwoViews Photography).

No comments:

Post a Comment